Community Associations


photo of townhouses

A Community Association has many unique needs and exposures to consider. Choosing an experienced and specialized insurance agent is vital to the continued success of your association.


Brown & Brown Insurance responds to the individual needs of homeowners by communicating effectively and helping homeowners understand the Associations coverage. Our experienced agents can tailor association master policies to include property, director’s and officer’s liability, employee dishonesty, and general liability coverage. After completing a comprehensive risk assessment, our agents will also determine if additional coverage is needed, such as earthquake or flood insurance. Your association will appreciate the value and convenience of our full-service agency and insurance policies with coverage that makes sense.